Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
150g shelled raw king prawns, deveined
2 tsp tamari
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 bird’s eye chili, finely chopped
1 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
20g red onions, sliced
40g celery, trimmed and sliced
75g green beans, chopped
50g kale, roughly chopped
100ml chicken stock
- Warm a skillet over a high heat, and then fry for the pawns in 1 tsp of
the tamari and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Transfer the contents of the skillet to a plate, and then wipe the skillet
with a kitchen towel to remove the lingering sauce.
- Boil water and cook the soba for 8 minutes, or according to packet
- Drain and set aside for later. Using the remaining 1 tsp olive oil, fry the
remaining ingredients for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the stock and bring to the boil, simmering until the vegetables are
tender but still have bite.
- Add the lovage, noodles, and prawn into the skillet, stir, bring back to
the boil and then serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 435 Fat 2 g Carbohydrates 12 g Protein 12 g Fiber 0
g Smart Points: 4