Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1¼ pounds fresh red snapper fillet, cut into two equal pieces
2 lemons, thinly sliced
6 to 8 sprigs fresh rosemary, stems removed or 1 to 2 tablespoons dried
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place two large sheets of parchment (about twice the size of each piece
of fish) on the counter. Put 1 piece of fish in the center of each sheet.
- Top the fish pieces with lemon slices and rosemary leaves.
- Using a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle the oil over each piece of fish.
- Top each piece of fish with a second large sheet of parchment and
starting on a long side, fold the paper up to about 1 inch from the fish.
Repeat on the remaining sides, going in a clockwise direction. Fold in
each corner once to secure.
- Place both parchment pouches on a baking sheet and bake until the fish
is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
NUTRITION: Calories 390 Total Fat 29g Total Carbohydrates 3g Net
Carbohydrates 3g Fiber 0g Protein 29g Sodium 674mg Smart Points: 2